Crumbs Cupcakery is a small home-based bakery near Holmfirth, West Yorkshire. We dedicate ourselves to bringing you not only the prettiest, but also the most delicious cakes you have ever tasted. Simple.

Friday 3 August 2012

So... we are officially OPEN!!!

What an exciting few weeks it has been too. We have had some lovely, lovely customers - some returning 3 times in our first week! ...Can't ask for more than that :)

Before I start to get over excited about our first 3 weeks of trading I must first of all say a huge, massive thank you to all of my AMAZING friends and family. I would not have been able to do this without your help and I cannot begin to express my appreciation.... Dad, Kat, James, Lucie, Emily, Miss Haley, Louise, Dave, Matt and Lucy, The lovely Minster staff, Richard and the guys upstairs, Thom, and last but not least my truly amazing boyfriend - I could not have asked for any more from any one of you.







Right enough of the mushy stuff, lets get down to business... our pretty shop.....

                               

Our launch day was on Saturday 14th July and was a huge success. We got some fantastic feedback from customers about the shop and everyone said how nice the cakes tasted too. Phew! After a long and very busy day, we threw a little bit of a party for everyone that had been involved... ate posh finger sandwiches (thanks to my future step-mum!), drank champagne and ate CAKE! Even though I was nearly fast asleep after a couple of glasses of the fizzy stuff, it was the best celebration ever!





The very first batch of cupcakes turned out a treat too...


More blogging soon... oh but I promised a picture of my feature light... LOVE IT!




GOOD NIGHT ALL :)

1 comment:

  1. Best cupcake shop ever, fantastic cakes, tea, scones everything, a lovely shop wonderful customer service.

    ReplyDelete