Crumbs Cupcakery is a small home-based bakery near Holmfirth, West Yorkshire. We dedicate ourselves to bringing you not only the prettiest, but also the most delicious cakes you have ever tasted. Simple.

Monday 9 May 2011

Our NEW Website..... (aaaaaaah!!!!)

So today is the day..... the website is officially HERE!!!!

Please feel free to have a look by clicking on the link below and let us know your thoughts;

http://www.crumbscupcakery.co.uk/

We are so thrilled with the way it has turned out, and would like to say a huge, massive thank you to Gav for all of his hard work, dedication and for putting up with my many demands. He has done such a good job and we cannot thank him enough for all of his help.

Too excited to type any more!!

2 comments:

  1. hello there (its Lucys friend Elise) Just had a nosey at your website it looks fab and makes me want to eat lots of came-ummm yum! I see my Pea cakes are on there to-amazing! They went down really well with my hubby.
    I am going to blog about you and spread the crumbs cupcakery word!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danielle-i would love to do a card/cake swop off sounds great so anytime just give me a shout!
    I was thinking about your cakes last night actually, I do a great cupcake card that says let them eat cake on it-would work so well hand in hand with your cakes if anyone ever wanted a package to give someone-card and cakes? (just an idea) xxx

    ReplyDelete